Executive Committee Screenings
The Executive Committee includes the Chair of YESAB and two other Board members. Executive Committee screenings are intended for larger projects that come directly to the Executive Committee or are referred to the Executive Committee by a Designated Office. These projects move through a screening process with a legislated timeline of up to 16 months. A screening allows for two public comment and review stages. One stage allows for public comment on the project proposal and another for the public to review the Draft Screening Report.
The Executive Committee has a number of guidance documents that will assist proponents in developing their project proposals. Proponents who may be entering the Executive Committee screening process should contact the YESAB Head Office and speak to assessment staff prior to submitting a project proposal.
Executive Committee document and guidance list for proponents
- Executive Committee Screening Process Flow Chart (June 1, 2022 – Update Pending)
- Executive Committee Screening Process Flow Chart (for active projects prior to June 1, 2022)
- Rules for Screenings Conducted by the Executive Committee (June 1, 2022)
- Pre-Submission Engagement Project Description Requirements (June 1, 2022)
- Filing Requirements for Project Proposals Submitted to the Executive Committee (PDF) (English)
- Exigences Visant le dépôt des Propositions de projet de Développement présentées au Comité de Direction Pour Préétude (PDF) (Français)
Below is the flowchart for Executive Committee screening: